Currently alive, at 35 years of age.
Categories: echo $strCat;?>
1984 – Born on the 27th of September in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Canadian rock/pop rock singer, songwriter, model, and occasional actress.
1998 – Won a competition to sing with fellow Canadian singer Shania Twain on her first major concert tour.
– She appeared alongside Twain at her concert in Ottawa, appearing on stage to sing.
2002 – Was named "Best New Artist" at the MTV Video Music Awards.
2003 – Won four Juno Awards (out of six nominations), a World Music Award for World’s Best-Selling Canadian Singer, and was nominated for 8 Grammy Awards, including Song of the Year for "Complicated" and Best New Artist.
2004 – Won two World Music Awards for World’s Best Pop/Rock Artist and World’s Best-Selling Canadian Artist.
– Released "Don’t Tell Me", "My Happy Ending", and "Nobody’s Home" from her second album.
2005 – Married Deryck Whibley, the lead singer of Canadian pop-punk group Sum 41.
– Released "Fall to Pieces" from her album "Under My Skin".
– Received five Juno Award nominations, picking up three, including Fan Choice Award, Artist of the Year, and Pop Album of the Year.
– She also won the award for Favourite Female Singer at the eighteenth Annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
2007 – Released "Girlfriend", her 1st single from her 3rd album, "The Best Damn Thing".