Currently alive, at 34 years of age.
1987 – Born on September 28th in Houston, Texas. American actress and singer.
1997 – Appeared in the television mini-series "True Women".
1998 – Played as young witch Wendy in "Casper Meets Wendy".
1999 – Got her starring role as Ellie in "The Soul Collector" wherein she garnered an award of "Best Performance in a TV/Movie/Pilot in a supporting role" in the Young Artist Award.
2000 – Played as one of the children in the pilot episode of the NBC sitcom entitled "Daddio" but even before the series was aired Duff was already erased from the cast list.
2001 – Became popular in the Disney Channel hit series "Lizzie McGuire," aired in January, which she played the role of a 14-year old girl struggling to survive life with the help of her friends and family.
2002 – Starred in the Disney Channel movie "Cadet Kelly".
– Released her first album named "Santa Claus Lane", a collection of Christmas songs.
2003 – She did the "Lizzie McGuire Movie".
– Starred in her first major role in feature film "Agent Cody Banks".
– Co-starred with other celebrities such as Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt in the comedy film "Cheaper by the Dozen," so far the most watched film which featured her as member of the cast.
– Released her non-holiday album "Metamorphosis" which became the top 8 highest selling album of the year.
2004 – Duff played the role of a modern Cinderella opposite Chad Michael Murray in "A Cinderella Story."
– Her album "Metamorphosis" emerged as a nominee in the Juno Awards for International Album of the Year in Canada.
– Released her second album during her 17th birthday.
2005 – In the film "The Perfect Man", she played the role of the eldest daughter of a divorce woman who moved to New York looking for the man she can settle down with.
– Starred again in "Cheaper by the Dozen 2"
– Admitted she was dating with the singer of the rock band Good Charlotte, Joel Madden, since she was 16.
– Released her 3rd album "Most Wanted" with just three new tracks, the rest were remakes, in which her boyfriend Joel Madden helped in the musical arrangement.
– Finished her tour in Australia and getting ready for her tour in Canada in January next year.
2006 – Started her European Concert Tour.
2007 – Released her fourth album, "Dignity" on April 3rd.
– Broke up with Joel Madden.