Currently alive, at 61 years of age.
1958 – Born in Bay City, Michigan on the 16th of August. American singer and actress.
1975 – She received a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan.
1976 – Graduated from Rochester Adams High School.
1980-1985 – Made her first single "Everybody" which became the number 1 dance hit. She was paid $5,000 per song on her album.
– Married to Sean Penn on August 16th.
1986-1991 – Changed the genre and style of her music. During these time she released her 4th album and made an endorsement deal with PEPSI which debuted her song "Like a Prayer".
– Appeared in a stage play with Ron Silver and Joe Mantegna called "Speed-The-Plow".
1992-1997 – Madonna encountered invasion of her privacy when photos of sexual acts. It was also during these times when she made an uproar in Puerto Rico and Israel. Exhausting the people of what they assumed. After the sexual acts period she began to working on ballads and it was during these times when she got the role of Evita.
– She recorded the albums "Madonna", "Like a Virgin", "True Blue", "Something to Remember", "Ray of Light" (including song "Frozen"), "American Life".
– She starred in the movies "Desperately Seeking Susan" (as Susan), "Who’s That Girl?" (as Nikki Finn), "Dick Tracy" (as Breathless Mahoney), "Truth or Dare" (as herself), "Shadows and Fog" (as Marie), "A League of Their Own" (as Mae Mordabito), and "Four Rooms" (as Elspeth).
– Unanimously condemned by the Puerto Rican House of Representatives for pulling a Puerto Rican flag between her legs during her concert.
2000 – Married to Guy Ritchie on December 22nd and had a child.
2001 – Her albums have sold 153 million copies worldwide.
2003 – Her first children’s book, "The English Roses", was published in September.
2004 – Inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame for her outstanding contribution to British music and integral part of British music culture.
2005 – Released her new album "Confessions on a Dance Floor".
2006 – Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award at MTV’s TRL Awards.
2007 – Forbes Magazine reported that her earnings were estimated at $72 million.
– Release of the book, "Madonna: Like An Icon" by Lucy O’Brien.
Bundle Comcast Cable TV, Internet, Phone and SAVE!