Died: 1913 AD
1844 – Annie was born on the 3rd of May.
1854 – Annies 10th birthday on the 3rd of May.
– Annie moved to Wisconsin.
1885-1861 – Her father died of serious sickness.
– Annie came back to her home country which is Michigan. She heard about the war in April.
– Annie mets Edwin Powers and she wants to be a nurse, later in April.
– Annie enlisted to be a nurse in the army on April
– Annie is now 16 and she joins the army on the 3rd of May.
– Annie meets the other enlisted people and frank Thompson.
– On the 16th of July Annie went to Center ville and nursed her first wounded person.
– Annie went to the first bull run on the 21st of July.
1862 – Annie went to a hospital in Alexendria for training. She went back to the army after a while because the soliders want her there.
– Annie took a boat on the 6th of May to take wounded men to a better hospital. Edwin powers died.
1913 – She died on the 23rd of January.