1943 – Born on the 24th of April in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
1958 – He became a member of the notorious teenage gang.
– He became the gang’s president and later created another gang called the "Vampires".
1959 – His gang the Vampires, were on their way to a rumble with an Irish gang called "The Norsemen".
– He stabbed two teenagers to death before fleeing.
1962 – He was sentenced to death, which made him the youngest prisoner on death row.
– He became a born-again Christian, he learned to read and write, earning his high school equivalency diploma, while on death row.
– He wrote poems about his life and about life on the streets.
1979 – He was released from prison.
– He was hired as a youth counselor and spoke out against gang violence.
1986 – He was admitted to a hospital with pneumonia and internal bleeding on the 16th of April.
– He died on the 22nd of April at the age 43.