By using s9.com as registered member, you agree to abide by the following simple common sense rules:
- You certify that you are 13 years of age or over when registered to become an s9 member. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before registering. This is in compliance with the Children Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
- Member nicknames that we feel are inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, or rude will be removed.
- All biographies are moderated for foul language and commercialized promotional posts. Members creating biographies in bad faith risk being banned from the site.
- Always be respectful of other members and the moderators.
- Follow our writing guidelines before creating or editing a biography, be specific, succinct and factual (spelling is important as well).
- s9 team reserves the right to lock or remove any biography.
- Links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, near adult content (including model and swimsuit sites), or messages describing anything against the law will be removed as soon as possible. Member immediately banned.
- Email excerpts of any type or length are not allowed. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- No copyrighted content may be inserted into s9 biographies.
- The site is not a venue for advertisements in any way. It will be the sole discretion of s9 moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
- Anyone posting another member personal details or web site details without permission will be banned.
- When placing a biography in s9, you are granting a soft license to the site to use it.
By using s9.com anonymously you agree to abide by the following:
- You agree not to hold s9 or its members liable for anything stated within the biographies.
- You will not copy and retransmit any information from s9 without first getting the permission of s9 administrator.