Currently alive, at 37 years of age.
Categories: echo $strCat;?>
1980 – Born on the 13th of September in Chicago, Illinois.
1989 – Appeared in the feature film "Big Girls Don’t Cry…They Get Even".
1992 – Played the role of "Sam", the brainy little brother and playing a 10-year old in Clifford.
– Worked in a few TV-movies, including She Woke Up (ABC).
1993 – Portrayed of "Coty Wyckoff", an angel-faced boy with the soul of a killer, in the ABC Event Series, Wild Palms.
1994 – Savage’s stage debut in "The Laughter Epidemic at the Pasadena Playhouse".
– Nominated for "Best Youth Actor Leading Role in a Television Series" (Boy Meets World) – 17th Annual Young Artist Awards.
1995 – A young teen whose breakfast cereal figures come alive in "McDonald’s Family Theatre Presents: Aliens for Breakfast" (ABC).
1997 – Nominated for "Best Performance in a TV Comedy – Leading Young Actor" (Boy Meets World) – 20th Annual Young Artist Awards.
1998 – Graduated high school from the Brentwood School in Los Angeles.
– In May, he received critical acclaim for playing "Roddy Stern" in Tony Award-winner Israel Horovitz’s rarely seen play "Unexpected Tenderness" at the Marilyn Monroe Theater, Los Angeles.
– Nominated for "Best Young Actor" (Little Monsters) – 11th Annual Young Artist Awards.
– Nominated for "Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series" and "Best Performance by a Young Actor in a Comedy TV Series"(Boy Meets World) – 21st Annual Young Artist Awards.
2004 – Graduated from Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, with a degree in Political Science.