Died: 1981 AD
1907 – Born on January 23; birth of a Japanese physicist
1932 – married Sumiko
– between these years, he taught at the Kyoto University and Osaka University
– 1935, published "On the Interaction of Elementary Particles. I"
– 1937, focused on the development of the meson theory
– 1938, earned a D.Sc. degree while being the
1940 – awarded with the Imperial Prize of the Japan Academy
1943 – got the Decoration of Cultural Merit
1946 – published Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
1947 – worked on the general theory of elementary particles
1948 – Visiting Professor to the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton, U.S.A.
– Introduction to the Theory of Elementary Particles
– Visiting Professor at Columbia University, New York City
-he won the Nobel Prize for physics Professor of Theoretical Physics at Kyoto University in relation with the concept of the "non-local" field
1981- the physicist known for his theory of how the nuclear force holds the nucleus together died