Currently alive, at 33 years of age.
Categories: echo $strCat;?>
1983 – Born at Muskogee Regional Medical Center in Muskogee, Oklahoma. American singer and won in the talent search show, American Idol Season 4.
1990 – Member of the Free Will Baptist Church
– Sang in the church and in the local events of Old Settler’s Day and Lion’s Club.
1996 – Her manager attempted to secure her a recording contract at Capitol Records.
2001 – Graduated salutatorian from Checotah High School.
2004 – Was a Miss Northeastern State University runner-up.
2005 – Emerged to be the 4th winner of the hit contest "American Idol" Season 4.
– Appeared on the Hershey’s Chocolate advertisement.
– Top-Selling Hot 100 Song Of The Year: "Inside Your Heaven," Top-Selling Country Single: "Inside Your Heaven," and Country Single Sales Artist Of The Year in the Billboard Music Awards.
2006 – Graduated magna cum laude in Mass Communication major in Journalism from Northeastern State University.
– Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, congratulated Underwood for winning American Idol and for her positive image.
– Country Recorded Song Of The Year: "Jesus, Take the Wheel" in Gospel Music Association Awards.
– Won the Female Video Of The Year: "Jesus, Take the Wheel" and Breakthrough Video Of The Year: "Jesus, Take the Wheel," and nominated for Most Inspiring Video Of The Year: "Jesus, Take the Wheel" in Country Music Television Awards.
– Won the Top New Female Vocalist Of The Year and Single Record Of The Year: "Jesus, Take the Wheel" in the Academy of Country Music.
– Won as Breakthrough Country Artist in NARP organization of record retail merchants.
– Dated pro football player, Tony Romo.
2007 – Dated actor, Chace Crawford.