1884 – Born on the 8th of November in Zurich.
– Best known for developing a projective test known, from his name, as the Rorschach inkblot test.
– His native Switzerland, he enjoyed Klecksography, the making of fanciful inkblot "pictures."
– He wrote a letter to the famous German biologist Ernst Haeckel to ask his advice.
– The scientist suggested science, and Rorschach enrolled in medical school at the University of Zurich.
– Rorschach studied under eminent psychiatrist Eugen Bleuler, who had taught Carl Jung.
– He wondered why different people often see entirely different things in the same inkblots. While still a medical student, he began showing inkblots to schoolchildren and analyzing their results.
1921 – Wrote "Psychodiagnostics.
1922 – Died on the 2nd of April in Herisau.