Died: 1922 AD, at 37 years of age.
1884 - Born on the 8th of November in Zurich.
- Best known for developing a projective test known, from his name, as the Rorschach inkblot test.
- His native Switzerland, he enjoyed Klecksography, the making of fanciful inkblot "pictures."
- He wrote a letter to the famous German biologist Ernst Haeckel to ask his advice.
- The scientist suggested science, and Rorschach enrolled in medical school at the University of Zurich.
- Rorschach studied under eminent psychiatrist Eugen Bleuler, who had taught Carl Jung.
- He wondered why different people often see entirely different things in the same inkblots. While still a medical student, he began showing inkblots to schoolchildren and analyzing their results.
1921 - Wrote "Psychodiagnostics.
1922 - Died on the 2nd of April in Herisau.
Page last updated: 7:47am, 14