Born: Jan 21, 1978 AD
Currently alive, at 36 years of age.
1978 - Born on the 21st of January in Crowley Texas. She is a former US Navy midshipman.
1995 - Graham and Zamora began dating in August and only about a month later they announced their engagement to their families.
- In November, David Graham had sex with track teammate Adrianne Jones, who was from Mansfield, Texas.
- Ridden with guilt over his infidelity, Graham confessed his affair to Diane around December 1st. An enraged Zamora allegedly demanded that Graham atone for his trangression by killing Jones.
- On the 3rd of December, Graham and Zamora carried out their plan. Late that night, around 10:30 PM, Graham called and arranged a date with Adrianne Jones. Unbeknownst to her parents, Jones snuck out of her house later that night to go out with Graham, who picked her up outside her house.
1996 - She confessed the murder to her two roommates at Annapolis during a late night conversation in late August.
- At the time of her high school graduation, Zamora was scheduled to attend the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
1998 - Diane Zamora’s two-week trial began in February in Fort Worth with Judge Joe Drago III presiding.
- On the 17th of February, after over six hours of deliberations over two days, a Texas jury found Diane Zamora guilty of capital murder in the death of Adrianne Jones.
2003 - In June, Diane married another inmate in a Texas prison. A judge in San Antonio performed the wedding ceremony in which Zamora's mother and a male friend stood in for the imprisoned couple.
2007 - In April, Zamora was interviewed by Stone Phillips on Dateline, where she was questioned about her failure of a polygraph test in relation to the murder. She is currently incarcerated at the Mountain View Unit in Gatesville, Texas.
Page last updated: 1:28pm, 30th Aug '07