Born: Jan 23, 1907 AD
Died: 1981 AD, at 74 years of age.
1907 - Born on January 23; birth of a Japanese physicist
1932 - married Sumiko
- between these years, he taught at the Kyoto University and Osaka University
- 1935, published "On the Interaction of Elementary Particles. I"
- 1937, focused on the development of the meson theory
- 1938, earned a D.Sc. degree while being the
1940 - awarded with the Imperial Prize of the Japan Academy
1943 - got the Decoration of Cultural Merit
1946 - published Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
1947 - worked on the general theory of elementary particles
1948 - Visiting Professor to the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton, U.S.A.
- Introduction to the Theory of Elementary Particles
- Visiting Professor at Columbia University, New York City
-he won the Nobel Prize for physics Professor of Theoretical Physics at Kyoto University in relation with the concept of the "non-local" field
1981- the physicist known for his theory of how the nuclear force holds the nucleus together died
Page last updated: 1:21am, 29th Sep '06