Timberlake, Justin Randall
Born: Jan 31, 1981 AD
Currently alive, at 33 years of age.
1981 - Born on January 31st in Memphis, Tennessee. American singer, songwriter, producer and actor.
1992 - At the age of 11, he appeared on the show "Star Search", and even though he didn't win, it didn't dampen his ambitions.
1993 - At age 12, he was spotted in an audition for the "Mickey Mouse Club" kiddie show.
1995 - Became a part of the hit boy band 'N Sync.
1997 - Broke his thumb on stage, when he slipped on a puddle of water that was a result of the audience being sprayed down due to extreme temperatures during the outdoor concert.
1998 - The group released their self-titled debut album.
2000 - Rumored to be marrying Britney Spears.
- A 15-year-old 'N Sync fan filed a lawsuit against Timberlake, claiming that he verbally assaulted her.
2002 - He split up with Britney Spears who played a great part on his way to becoming the most prominent member in the band.
- Released his first solo album "Justified" in November.
- Broke his left foot in December during dance rehearsals.
2003 - Performed a duet with Kylie Minogue at the Brit Awards.
2004 - In February, he was under moral scrutiny when he exposed the right breast of Janet Jackson on live prime time television in the Super Bowl half-time show.
- Won a Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his single "Cry Me A River" and Best Pop Vocal Album for "Justified".
2006 - Released his album called FutureSex / LoveSounds on September 12th with the single "SexyBack".
2007 - Girlfriend Jessica Biel accompanied him on his European Tour.
- Winner of four MTV Video Music Awards for "Male Artist of the Year", "Quadruple Threat of the Year", "Best Director" and "Best Choreography in a Video".
Page last updated: 11:21pm, 12th Feb '08