Stewart, Alana Kimberly
1979 - Born on August 20th in Holmby Hills, California. American model and actress.
- Stewart grew up quite comfortably as the daughter of rock icon Rod Stewart and model Alana Collins.
- As a teenager, she attended a modeling school and looked to enter the fashion world upon graduation.
1997 - Kimberly succumbed to the pressures of being immersed in modeling and went under the knife, receiving breast implants.
2001 - Stewart took a step back toward the 'au naturel' look and had the silicone removed.
2002 - Stewart's acting debut was a guest role on the series Undeclared.
2005 - A falling out between Paris Hilton and longtime friend Nicole Richie paved the way for Kimberly Stewart's television career.
- On November 16th, Stewart announced her engagement to Laguna Beach's Talan Torriero, only to announce on the 27th of the same month the engagement was off.
- Stewart also dated Joe Francis of the Girls Gone Wild empire.
- Paris Hilton and Stewart have topped People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) year-end Worst Dressed poll.
2006 - She was the face of Blend jeans. She also has her own clothing line called Pinky Star Fish and has designed shoes independently.
- Her father claimed that she had been treated for liver damage due to excess alcohol consumption, and had resultantly given up smoking and drinking for past three months.
2007 - Stewart was seen as the face of two high-profile campaigns; the British Optician chain Specsavers and most notoriously Michelle Mone's Ultimo Lingerie line.
- She starred in "Living with Kimberly Stewart" aired on Living TV in the UK and appeared in Sons Of Hollywood.
- Stewart is currently signed with Nous Model Management in Los Angeles.
- Stewart and Diddy were partying in a club. Stewart thought it would be a good idea to take Diddy's $700,000 car out for a spin but "forgot" to tell him about her plan. She returned the car the next morning.
Page last updated: 1:40pm, 13th Feb '08