Spears, Britney Jean
1981 - Born in McComb, Mississippi on the 2nd of December, and raised Southern Baptist in Kentwood, Louisiana. American singer.
1989 - Auditioned for the Disney Channel's "The New Mickey Mouse Club."
1990 - Attended gymnastics classes and was competing in state-level competitions.
1991 - Attended in NYC's Professional Performing Arts School and was appeared in "Ruthless!"
1992 - Landed a spot on "Star Search", and won the first round of the competition.
1993-1994 - Appeared on the "New Mickey Mouse Club".
1995 - Spears went back home to Kentwood, Louisiana and entered high school.
- She joined the all-female pop group "Innosense".
1998 - Her debut single "...Baby One More Time" hit the airwaves.
1999 - Her debut album "...Baby One More Time" was released in January.
- In December, she won the Billboard Music Awards for Female Artist of the Year.
- Caused a stir with the American Family Association by posing in her underwear on the cover of Rolling Stone.
2000 - Won for Favorite Pop/Rock New Artist at the American Music Awards.
- In Grammy Awards, she received two nominations, Best New Artist and for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
- Spears released "Oops!... I Did It Again."
- Starred in the movie "Longshot" as a Flight Attendant.
2001 - Pepsi company gave her a multi-million promotional deal.
- Spears released her third studio album in November.
2002 - She starred in the film, "Crossroads".
- Appeared in the films Austin Powers in "Goldmember" as herself.
2003 - In the MTV Video Music Awards, she appeared with Christina Aguilera performing the song "Like a Virgin".
- Spears won her first Grammy in the category of Best Dance Recording.
- On October 18th, she appeared as musical guest with Halle Berry as host.
2004 - Married childhood friend, Jason Allen Alexander, on the 3rd of January in Las Vegas, Nevada, the marriage lasted 55 hours, ending with an annulment granted on 5th of January.
- Married back-up dancer and aspiring rap artist, Kevin Federline, on October 6th.
2005 - Released her album "B in the Mix: The Remixes".
2006 - Announced her second pregnancy on "The Late Show with David Letterman."
- Guest-star on an episode of NBC's television show 'Will & Grace' titled "Buy, Buy Baby".
- Filed for divorce from Federline on 7th of November, citing irreconcilable differences.
2007 - On 16th of February, Spears entered an offshore drug rehabilitation facility in Antigua.
- On February 20th, she was admitted herself to a treatment facility in Malibu, California.
- Ranked 12th in Forbes The 20 Richest Women In Entertainment.
- Lost physical custody of her two sons with Kevin Federline due to not having a valid driver's license and failing to take a random drug and alcohol test. Federline has sole custody of the children.
- Titled her latest album, "Blackout".
Page last updated: 11:46pm, 01st Feb '08