1981 - Born in Buffalo, New York
- between these years, his mother left their family at age 10
- between these years Chad was a model for Tommy Hilfiger, Gucci, and Sketchers
1999 - had his acting debut on one episode for the TV series "Chicken Soup for the Soul"
- finished high school at Clarence High School, Buffalo, New York
2001 - appeared in the TV series "Gilmore Girls" for a number of episodes
- also one of the supporting actors in "Megiddo: Omega Code 2"
2002 - played the role of Charlie Todd in the hit teenage series "Dawson's Creek" as the slim, rockstar, short-term boyfriend of Joey (Katie Holmes)
2003 - was part of the comedy film "Freaky Friday" appearing in some stints opposite Lindsay Lohan
- he then emerged to be one of the main stars of yet another hit series entitled "One Tree Hill" where he played the role of a hunky basketball athlete, Lucas Scott, in a small town
- he met his ex-wife and co-star Sophia Bush in the TV series
2004 - his fame , widely attributed to being Lucas Scott, landed him to more projects and in this year he co-starred alongside Hilary Duff in "A Cinderella Story"
- got engaged with Bush in Australia
2005 - On April 16, he got married to his co-star in the T.V. series "One Tree Hill" Sophia Bush in Santa Monica, California; it was on a seaside ceremony.
- they announced that they were separating on September 26, five months after the wedding
- co-starred with Paris Hilton and other new celebrities in the thriller film "House of Wax"
2006 - his wife wanted an annulment in February on the ground of fraud
- in April, People Magazine reported that he got engaged again to the crew member of the same series Kenzie Dalton
This page is copyright © s9.com