Moore, Amanda Leigh
1984 - Born on April 10 at Nashua, New Hampshire. American singer and actress.
1990 - Even as a student at Lake Brantley High School in Altamonte Springs, Mandy started to perform as a singer for the National anthem which lead her to being labeled as the "National Anthem Girl" in Orlando area.
1999 - Released her album entitled "So Real" on December 7th, which reached number 31 in the US Billboard 200 album chart.
2000 - Released another full length album "I Wanna Be With You".
- She sang the soundtrack for the movie "Center Stage" wherein she also starred as a ballet dancer.
2001 - She released her self-titled album.
- Had her tonsils removed, spent her recovery at her parent's home in Florida.
- Played as antagonist in the movie "Princess Diaries".
- She was the voice behind Girl Bear Cub in the movie "Dr. Dolittle 2".
2002 - Mandy became more of a hit when she co-starred with Shane West in a romantic film entitled "A Walk to Remember".
- Snagged an MTV Movie Award in June for her first feature film role in "A Walk to Remember".
- Starred in "Try Seventeen".
- Dated American professional tennis player, Andy Roddick.
2003 - Another album came out which was entitled "Coverage".
- Played the role of Halley Martin in "How to Deal".
2004 - She became part of the star-studded cast of the movie "Mona Lisa Smile" with Oscar awardee Julia Roberts.
- She also played the role of a student in a Christian school in "Saved".
- Starred in "Chasing Liberty".
2005 - Voice over the role of Sandy in "Racing Stripes".
2007 - Struggled with depression after her breakup with Zach Braff.
- Fractured her ankle during a shoot for Self magazine. She was injured after jumping from a boat.
- Was listed as a potential nominee on the Razzie Award nominating ballot. She was suggested in the Worst Supporting Actress category for her performance in the film "Because I Said So".
- Released her fifth album, "Wild Hope".
Page last updated: 11:53pm, 14th Feb '08