1972 - Born on November 1st in Chicago, Illinois. American actress and model.
1993 - Posed naked for Playboy Magazine.
- She won the Playmate of the Year title and $100,000 in cash and prizes.
1995-1997 - She appeared as 'blonde nurse' in "Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead" and, later, portrayed her first substantive screen character (a neurotic movie star) in "The Stupids", opposite Tom Arnold.
- The network's producer appreciated Jenny and hired her to co-host "Singled Out".
- Starred in the television series "Jenny".
- Wrote her memoir, "Jen-X".
1999 - Married to John Mallory Asher on September 11th.
2000-2005 - She starred in the movies, "Dirty Love", "Scary Movie 3", "The Perfect You", "Python" and "Scream 3".
- Wrote the book, "Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth".
2006 - Dated actor Jim Carrey.
- Attended the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
- Appeared in the film, "John Tucker Must Die".
2007 - Author of the book "Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey In Healing Autism".
Page last updated: 3:39pm, 08th Feb '08