Warner, Brian Hugh
Born: Jan 05, 1969 AD
Currently alive, at 45 years of age.
1969 - Marilyn Manson, whose real name is Brian Hugh Warner, was born on January 5th in Canton, Ohio to the parents of Hugh and Barb Warner.
- He got the name Marilyn Manson as a combination from the names of the movie star Marilyn Monroe and the psycho killer Charles Manson.
1987 - He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems.
- Graduated GlenOak High School in Plain township.
1997-2004 - He appeared in the movies, "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things", "Party Monster", "Bowling for Columbine", "Jawbreaker", "Closure" and "Lost Highway".
- Manson started to mingle with other celebrities, and began a romantic relationship with the actress Rose McGowan. They became engaged, but broke off the relationship.
- His album "Antichrist Superstar" came fifth in Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time.
- His album, "The Golden Age of Grotesque" debuted at #1 on the charts in the US and all over Europe. It is his second album to debut at #1. The Album "Mechanical Animals" debuted at # 1 on Billboard.
2005 - Married Dita Von Teese, a burlesque star, on December 3rd. They had a fairytale, non-denominational wedding in a castle in Ireland.
2007 - He was separated with Dita Von Teese on January 5th.
Page last updated: 1:59am, 02nd Mar '07