Lefebvre, Kristine Leigh
- Born in Frankfurt, Germany and grew up primarily in Hawaii and Colorado. American lawyer and was famous for appearing in The Apprentice.
- She received her bachelor's degree in criminology at Metropolitan State College of Denver.
- Modeled in Miami and Milan to help pay for law school at Florida's Nova Southeastern University.
- Passed the bar exam on her first try and found a job as counsel for The Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Moved on to become Vice President of Business and Legal Affairs for sports and entertainment management firm, Management Plus Enterprises.
- Became the Director of Marketing for the Miami Hooters Arena League Football Team.
- Married to Ludovic Lefebvre, the former executive chef at two of L.A.'s famed restaurants, L'Orangerie and Bastide, and once named one of the top 50 chefs in the world.
2007 - Joined "The Apprentice".
- Kristine is also a cancer survivor and will be posing in Playboy to support others with the disease.
Page last updated: 2:47pm, 13th Feb '08