Born: Jun 01, 1973 AD
Currently alive, at 40 years of age.
1973 - Born on the 1st of June in Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany. German supermodel, actress, fashion designer, television producer, singer and artist.
2002 - Married celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino on the 6th of September. The couple divorced in November.
- She has also dated Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis and musician John Mayer.
- Dedicated a sculpture she painted called "Dog With Butterflies" to commemorate the role of rescue dogs in the aftermath of September 11th.
- She has also had a rose named after her, known as the "Heidi Klum rose".
2004 - Daughter, Helene "Leni" Klum, who was born on the 4th of May and named after Klum's grandmother. Her father is Klum's former boyfriend and Formula One manager, Flavio Briatore.
- Became the host and judge of the reality show "Project Runway" on the U.S. cable television channel Bravo, in which fashion designers compete for the opportunity to show their line at New York Fashion Week and receive money to launch their own fashion line in December.
- She also received an Emmy Award nomination for the show for the first and second seasons.
- Klum and Seal became engaged on December 23th at a mountain resort in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
2005 - Married to Seal on the 10th of May, on a beach in Mexico.
- Gave birth to their son, Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, in Los Angeles on the 12th of September.
- Became the host of "Germany's Next Top Model", the German version of "America's Next Top Model", which aired on the German network ProSieben on December.
2006 - Announced that they are expecting another child.
- Her Mouawad jewelry collection debuted on the cable shopping network QVC on September 14th and 14 of the 16 styles sold out after only 35 minutes.
- Gave birth to their second son: Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, who was born at 5:01 pm PST weighing 8 lbs 11 ounces on the 22nd of November in Los Angeles.
Page last updated: 11:43pm, 07th Feb '08