1975 - Born on June 4th in Los Angeles, California.
1982 - Her first movie was her father's "Lookin' to Get Out" with Burt Young.
1985 - She got into Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute at the age of 11.
- Trained and performed at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, where she was seen in several stage productions.
- Went into Beverly Hills High School then enrolled at New York University film school.
1995 - Married Johnny Lee Miller, a British actor, on May 5th.
- Got her first starring role in "Hackers".
1998 - Starred in "Gia" and bagged a Golden Globe for the role.
1999 - Divorced Miller on February 3rd. 2000
-Married to Billy Bob Thornton on May 5th.
- Won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for the film, 'Girl, Interrupted'.
2001 - Played as Lara Croft in the video game turned film "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider".
- Adopted Maddox Chivan Thornton Jolie from Cambodia who was born on August 5th.
- Was the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commission for Refugees.
2002 - Got divorced with Thornton on May 27th.
2003 - Published Notes from My Travels containing stories of her UN work.
- Recipient of the Citizen of the World Award from the UN's Correspondents' Association for her work as a goodwill ambassador with the UNHCR.
2004 - Was invited to be the Torchbearer in Athens.
2005 - Rumored to be Brad Pitt's lady as they starred in one movie called "Mr. & Mrs. Smith".
- Adopted Zahara Marley Jolie, who was born on January 8th.
2006 - Gave birth to their first biological child, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt on May 27th. 2007
- Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $20 million.
- Her mother Marcheline Bertrand died from ovarian cancer in Los Angeles.
- Adopted Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, a Vietnamese orphan.
-Gave birth to twins, She gave birth to a boy, Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt, and a girl, Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt on July 12, 2008 in Nice, France.
This page is copyright © s9.com