Brady, Thomas Edward Patrick Jr.
1977 - Born on August 3rd in San Mateo, California. He was the quarterback of the New England Patriots, would probably not be rated the best passer in the National Football League (NFL).
2000 - Selected by the Patriots in the sixth round of the NFL draft, Brady worked hard in his rookie season to master the offensive playbook, to bulk up physically, and to improve his strength and technique.
2001 - When the Patriots star quarterback, Drew Bledsoe, went down with an injury in the second game of the season, Brady was named the new starter, an opportunity that he seized.
2002 - Named as Superbowl's Most Valuable Player.
2003 - Starred in the film, "Stuck on You".
2004 - Brady showed that he was the best NFL quarterback in one very important category—winning.
- The Patriots ended the season with a 15-game winning streak that was capped off with a 32–29 victory over the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl XXXVIII on February 1st.
- Brady, who completed 32 of 48 pass attempts for 354 yd and three touchdowns, was named the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player (MVP) for the second time in his career.
2005 - Won his third Super Bowl, throwing two touchdown passes in the New England Patriots' 24-21 triumph over the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Won his seventh and eighth consecutive playoff games.
2006 - Broke up with his girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan on December 16th.
- His unbeaten post-season streak was snapped when the Patriots were defeated by the Denver Broncos in the playoffs.
2007 - Was named the Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year.
- Named the NFL Most Valuable Player. He received 49 of 50 votes cast, with one vote going to Brett Favre.
- Dated model Gisele Bundchen.
2008 - He set a new NFL record for touchdown passes with 50, breaking the old record of 49 set by Peyton Manning three seasons earlier.
Page last updated: 1:27am, 22nd Feb '08