Boskin, Michael Jay
Born: 1945 AD
Currently alive, at 70 years of age.
1945 - Michael Boskin was born.
1967-1968 - Boskin holds bachelor's, master's, and Ph.D. degrees in economics from UC Berkeley.
1970 - He joined Stanford University.
- He is a Research Associate, National Bureau of Economic Research.
1989-1993 - He was the Council of Economic Advisors.
1996 - Boskin has been a director of Exxon Mobil.
- He is also a director of Oracle Corporation, Shinsei Bank, and Vodafone Group plc.
- He served as Chairman, Congressional Advisory Commission on the Consumer Price Index.
- He serves on the Commerce Department's Advisory Committee on the National Income and Product Accounts.
- Boskin is the recipient of numerous professional awards.
Page last updated: 1:29am, 21st Aug '07