Barrymore, Drew Blyth
1975 - Born on the 22nd of February in Culver City, California. American actress and film producer.
- Drew is the granddaughter of John Barrymore and the goddaughter of Steven Spielberg.
- She auditioned for a dog food commercial at the age of 11 months.
1980 - Her screen début is in "Altered States".
1982 - Starred in the movie "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" as Gertie.
1984 - Nominated for Golden Globe Best Supporting Actress for her role in "Irreconcilable Differences".
- She modeled in a series of Guess? Jeans ads.
1989 - She co-wrote the memoir "Little Girl Lost".
1993 - Drew appeared in television movie "The Amy Fisher Story" as Amy Fisher.
1994 - Married to Welsh bartender turned bar owner, Jeremy Thomas, on March 20th.
1995 - She posed nude for the January issue of Playboy.
1996 - Starred in the movie "Wishful Thinking" and "Scream" as Casey Becker.
1998 - Starred in the movie "The Wedding Singer" and "Home Fries".
1999 - Acted in movie "Never Been Kissed".
2000 - Producer of the movie "Charlie's Angels" which was a major box office success.
2001 - Played as evil teenage seductress in "Poison Ivy".
- Played a teenage mother in a failed marriage in the comedy/drama "Riding in Cars with Boys".
- She and Tom Green married in a private ceremony in Malibu on July 7th.
2002 - Starred with Julia Roberts in "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind".
2003 - Played the role as Dylan Sanders in the Charlie's Angels sequel "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle".
2004 - Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Starred in the movie "50 First Dates".
- Engaged to Fabrizio Moretti, drummer in the band 'The Strokes'.
2005 - Starred in movie "Fever Pitch".
2007 - Barrymore has upcoming roles in "Lucky You" and "Music and Lyrics".
- In January, she was separated from Fabrizio Moretti of The Strokes.
- Was named as an United Nations ambassador.
- Became a member of Saturday Night Live's "five-timer" club, which consists of celebrities who have hosted five or more times.
Page last updated: 1:33am, 06th Feb '08