Born: Apr 24, 1943 AD
Died: 1986 AD, at 42 years of age.
Nationality: Puerto Rican
1943 - Born on the 24th of April in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
1958 - He became a member of the notorious teenage gang.
- He became the gang's president and later created another gang called the "Vampires".
1959 - His gang the Vampires, were on their way to a rumble with an Irish gang called "The Norsemen".
- He stabbed two teenagers to death before fleeing.
1962 - He was sentenced to death, which made him the youngest prisoner on death row.
- He became a born-again Christian, he learned to read and write, earning his high school equivalency diploma, while on death row.
- He wrote poems about his life and about life on the streets.
1979 - He was released from prison.
- He was hired as a youth counselor and spoke out against gang violence.
1986 - He was admitted to a hospital with pneumonia and internal bleeding on the 16th of April.
- He died on the 22nd of April at the age 43.
Page last updated: 5:50pm, 29th Jun '07