Currently alive, at 32 years of age.
1984 – Born on April 10 at Nashua, New Hampshire. American singer and actress.
1990 – Even as a student at Lake Brantley High School in Altamonte Springs, Mandy started to perform as a singer for the National anthem which lead her to being labeled as the "National Anthem Girl" in Orlando area.
1999 – Released her album entitled "So Real" on December 7th, which reached number 31 in the US Billboard 200 album chart.
2000 – Released another full length album "I Wanna Be With You".
– She sang the soundtrack for the movie "Center Stage" wherein she also starred as a ballet dancer.
2001 – She released her self-titled album.
– Had her tonsils removed, spent her recovery at her parent’s home in Florida.
– Played as antagonist in the movie "Princess Diaries".
– She was the voice behind Girl Bear Cub in the movie "Dr. Dolittle 2".
2002 – Mandy became more of a hit when she co-starred with Shane West in a romantic film entitled "A Walk to Remember".
– Snagged an MTV Movie Award in June for her first feature film role in "A Walk to Remember".
– Starred in "Try Seventeen".
– Dated American professional tennis player, Andy Roddick.
2003 – Another album came out which was entitled "Coverage".
– Played the role of Halley Martin in "How to Deal".
2004 – She became part of the star-studded cast of the movie "Mona Lisa Smile" with Oscar awardee Julia Roberts.
– She also played the role of a student in a Christian school in "Saved".
– Starred in "Chasing Liberty".
2005 – Voice over the role of Sandy in "Racing Stripes".
2007 – Struggled with depression after her breakup with Zach Braff.
– Fractured her ankle during a shoot for Self magazine. She was injured after jumping from a boat.
– Was listed as a potential nominee on the Razzie Award nominating ballot. She was suggested in the Worst Supporting Actress category for her performance in the film "Because I Said So".
– Released her fifth album, "Wild Hope".