23-20 AC - Assumed birth of Mary to Ann and Joachim, Galilee, Nazareth
20-17 AC - Presentation of Mary in the temple.
11-8 AC - Betrothal of Mary to Joseph (Matthew 1:16; Luke 1:27).
7 AC - Annunciation of Christ's birth to Mary (Luke 1:26-38).
- Mary's visitation to Elizabeth (Luke 1:39-56).
- Mary found with Child (Matthew 1:18-25).
7-6 AC - Birth of Jesus in Bethlehem (Luke 2:1-19).
- Circumcision of Jesus at 8 days of age (Luke 2:21).
- Purification of Mary after 40 days (Luke 2:22-24).
- Prophecy of Simeon concerning Jesus and Mary (Luke 2:25-35).
- Prophetess Anna speaks of Jesus (Luke 2:36-38).
- Mary and Joseph returned to Nazareth (Luke 2:39).
6-4 AC - Adoration of the Magi (Matthew 2:1-11).
- Flight into Egypt to save Jesus from Herod (Matthew 2:13-14).
4-? AC - Return to Nazareth after Herod's death (Matthew 2:19-23).
6 AD - Finding of Jesus in the Temple at Jerusalem (Luke 2:41-50).
28-30 AD - Mary at the Marriage Feast of Cana (John 2:1-11).
- Mary with Jesus during His Public Life (Matthew 12:46-50; Mark 3:31-35; Luke 8:19-21; John 2:12-13).
- Jesus' indirect praise of Mary for her faith (Luke 11:27-28).
30 AD - Mary at the cross where Jesus was nailed (John 19:25-27).
- Mary with the Apostles in the cenacle after Jesus' ascension (Acts 1:14).
Page last updated: 3:46am, 22