Currently alive, at 31 years of age.
Categories: echo $strCat;?>
1985 – Born on March 26th in Teddington, Middlesex, England. English actress.
1988 – She requested an agent at the age of three, her parents allowed her to work on productions in her summer holidays.
1995 – Her first role was at the age of 9, in Moira Armstrong’s "A Village Affair".
2001-2002 – She has completed an impressive array of films including "The Hole", but is probably best known for her role of tomboy footballer Jules Paxton in Gurinder Chadha’s "Bend It Like Beckham".
– Keira’s first serious boyfriend was her "Thieves" co-star Del Synnott, and they later co-starred in Peter Hewitt’s ‘work of fart’ "Thunderpants".
– She went to Esher College to study for her A Levels, but quit the course when offered the role of Lara in "Doctor Zhivago".
2004 – Glamour magazine’s choice for "Most Glamorous Film Actress.
2005 – She was the third-youngest woman in Oscar history to be nominated for Best Actress.
2006 – Invited to join AMPAS.
– Dated and cohabited with actor Rupert Friend.
2007 – Made her debut on the Forbes 100 Most Powerful Celebrities in June. She came in a #71 beating out other high profile actresses like Scarlett Johansson and Reese Witherspoon.
– The face of Chanel’s fragrance ‘Mademoiselle’.
– She has since been featured prominently in several big-budget films: "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", "Love Actually", "King Arthur", and the upcoming science-fiction thriller "The Jacket".