1964 - Born on May 30th in Ashland, Kentucky. An American country singer and the daughter of Naomi Judd.
1984 - Wynonna first gained fame as part of one of the most successful duos of all time, The Judds, and has been critically lauded as one of the finest vocalists of our time.
1991 - Naomi Judd retired from the singing duo because she had contracted chronic hepatitis during her earlier nursing career.
1992 - Wynonna began the second amazing success story of her life and signed her first solo record deal.
1996 - Married Arch Kelly on January 21st.
2003 - She was apprehended fro driving while intoxicated in Nashville, Tennessee on November 13th.
- Married D.R. Roach on November 22nd.
- The first single from the album, "What the World Needs," was a Top 12 hit at country radio and was honored by Radio and Records magazine as the most added country single of the year.
2005 - Co-wrote her autobiography "Coming Home to Myself with Patsi Bale Cox.
- Wynonna made her comedic television debut on ABC's hit series, Hope and Faith, and performed at the Apollo Theatre with Wynton Marsalis to rave reviews.
- Wynonna is currently the US Ambassador for Youth AIDS and was recently presented with the USO Merit Award for outstanding contributions to the United States Armed Forces.
- The musical journey on two disc live CD and DVD spans twenty years of touring and connecting to the fans of all generations and lifetimes and includes her new single, "Attitude," which she wrote with Songwriter of the Year, John Rich.
2006 - Wynonna will co-host the fourth season of Nashville Star on the USA Network with Cowboy Troy.
Page last updated: 12:57am, 23