Currently alive, at 37 years of age.
1978 – Born on the 7th of February at Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Linn Country United States.
– Attended Washington High school in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for about a year.
– His family moved to Tiffin, Iowa and he attended the Clear Creek-Amana School District. He played on the football team as a wide receiver and appeared in school plays.
– Home life was stressful and around that time, his parents divorced. During his senior year, he broke into the school at night with his cousin. He was caught leaving the scene and was convicted of third-degree burglary. He was sentenced to three years probation and 180 hours of community service.
1996 – Graduated Clear Creek-Amana School District this year.
– He was a Biochemical Engineering Student at the University of Iowa. During his time at the university he was approached by a talent scout at a bar called The Airliner in Iowa City. He was recruited to enter the "Fresh Faces of Iowa" modeling competition. He placed first and won a trip to New York City to the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) Convention. He had callbacks from several modeling and talent agents thus making him decide to stay in New York City and not return to Iowa and finish college.
1998 – He was casted in the television series That ’70s Show as Michael Kelso.
1998-2001 – He dated January Jones.
2000- He starred and became famous with the movie Dude, Where’s My Car? as Jessie Montgomery.
2001 – He auditioned but was not cast for the role of Danny Walker in the movie Pearl Harbor.
2001-2002 – Kutcher dated Ashley Scott.
2002 – Dated Monet Mazur this year.
2002-2003 – Dated his Just Married co-star, Brittany Murphy. After breaking up with Murphy, he began dating actress Demi Moore.
2003 – He produced and starred in his own series on MTV’s Punk’d, an American hidden camera practical joke television series. He also starred in the movie Just Married.
– He also appeared in the film Cheaper by the Dozen, playing a self-obsessed actor and My Boss’s Daughter.
2004 – In this year, he played an unusually dramatic role in the movie The Butterfly Effect.
2005 – He starred in the movie Guess Who and is also the executive producer of the reality television show Beauty and the Geek. On the 19th of March this year, Moore and Kutcher spoofed the issue of their age-gap in a monologue in an episode of Saturday Nigh Live. On the 24th of Sepmtber, he married Demi Moore in a private ceremony conducted by a rabbi of the Kabbalah Centre.
– He was the star of the drama, romantic comedy movie A Lot Like Love.
2006 – His movie The Guardian was first shown in theaters on the 29th of September. He also voiced a leading character in the animated film Open Season which opened on the same date as The Guardian. Incidentally, after hi finished making the film The Guardian, he saved an elderly man from drowning while vacationing in Turkey with some friends. He also appeared in the drama film Bobby which was released in the US in November of this year.
– Kutcher has invested in an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles named Dolce and a Japanese-themed restaurant named Geisha House.