1981 – Born on September 20th in Nueva Ecija, Philippines.
1994 – Graduated from Sto. Niño Parochial School in Quezon City.
1998 – Graduated from Siena College of Quezon City.
1999 – Worked part-time at Jollibee Sucat Interchange in Parañaque City.
– Enrolled at AMA Computer Learning Center at Sucat, Paranaque City. She took up CSDP (Computer System Design and Programming), a 2-year course.
– Went back to Quezon City after finishing one trimester at AMA CLC.
2000 – Applied at Quantum Amusement Corporation as a Redemption Clerk.
– She was assigned at Quantum SM Manila branch.
2001 – She signed a new contact at Q Power Station – Rockwell Power Plant branch.
– She took a two-month rest from Quantum, and applied for Worlds of Fun (now World of Fun) Amusement. She worked for 7 days and resigned. After resigning, she applied for I2I employment agency at Cubao, was accepted but refused because of her on-going application at Quantum Amusement.
– Re-applied at Quantum and was assigned to Quantum’s sister company, Club Synergy, at SM Megamall branch.
2002 – After two months, she was re-assigned to head office as an administrative assistant under Celia Villaroel. She handled Redemption deliveries of 6 Quantum branches with redemption. As years passed the company grew and more branches were opened to almost all newly opened SM Malls.
– The branches were equally divided to handlers, Milet and LC.
2004 – Their office was relocated from Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City to Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City.
2005 – Their warehouse was relocated at Williams Street, Mandaluyong City including the Redemption warehouse on October.
2006 – Worked part-time as a web administrator to cover up her financial obligations.
2007 – She tried a new sideline business at W-Rich. Her first batch of self-made dish-washing liquid was almost sold out. Created 34 bottles which she sold for P25.00 each in a 350ml bottle. She recruited her officemates and continues to make her small business grow and help others earn extra income.