1950 – Born on August 21st in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Assassin of George Wallace.
– Bremer worked as a busboy at the Milwaukee Athletic Club.
1971 – His habit of talking to himself disturbed the customers and some believed he was suffering from paranoia. He was demoted and instructed to work in the kitchen.
– He was convicted for disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of a firearm.
1972 – He fired bullets into a ceiling he was arrested by the police in Milwaukee. After undergoing a psychiatric evaluation he was charged with and fined for disorderly conduct.
– Bremer attended a George Wallace campaign meeting at Milwaukee’s Red Carpet Airport Inn.
– Bremer tried to assassinate George Wallace at a presidential campaign rally in Laurel, Maryland on May 15th.
– Bremer was convicted of attempted murder and sentenced to 63 years in prison but was later reduced to 53 years.
1973 – He was the author of the book, An Assassin’s Diary.
2007 – Incarcerated at the Maryland Correctional Institution in Hagerstown, MD. Due to be released at the age of 75. Could theoretically be released earlier for good behavior.