1945 – Michael Boskin was born.
1967-1968 – Boskin holds bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees in economics from UC Berkeley.
1970 – He joined Stanford University.
– He is a Research Associate, National Bureau of Economic Research.
1989-1993 – He was the Council of Economic Advisors.
1996 – Boskin has been a director of Exxon Mobil.
– He is also a director of Oracle Corporation, Shinsei Bank, and Vodafone Group plc.
– He served as Chairman, Congressional Advisory Commission on the Consumer Price Index.
– He serves on the Commerce Department’s Advisory Committee on the National Income and Product Accounts.
– Boskin is the recipient of numerous professional awards.