1931 – Born Rajneesh Chandra Mohan Jain on the 11th of December in Narsinghpur District of Madhya Pradesh state in India.
1955 – Received B.A. at D. N. Jain College and Saugar University.
1957 – Finished M.A. in philosophy.
– Became Professor in philosophy at Raipur Sanskrit College.
1964 – He led his first meditation camp.
1966 – Professor at Jabalpur University.
– He resigned from his teaching post.
– In India he gives lectures critical of socialism and Gandhi, under the name Acharya ajneesh.
1968 – Offended Hindu leaders with his non-traditional views on sex.
1969 – Second World Hindu Conference, he enraged Hindus by criticizing all organized religion
– A group of Osho’s disciples established a foundation to support his work.
1970 – On the 26th of September, he initiated his first disciple or sannyasin at an outdoor meditation camp.
1971 – Became known as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.
1974 – Osho taught at the Pune Ashram.
1980 – During one of his discourses he attempt on his life was made by a Hindu fundamentalist.
1981 – Entered a 3 1/2 period of self-imposed public silence and satsangs.
– Osho went to the United States in search of better medical care.
1984 – In October, it was mark the ended his period of silence.
1985 – He resumed his daily public discourses in the commune’s purpose-built
– Arrested on October in North Carolina as he was allegedly fleeing the U.S.
1986 – He returned to India in July.
1987 – Returned to his old Ashram in Pune and resumed discoursing there.
1989 – He said he no longer wished to be referred to as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and replace his name as Osho.
1990 – Died due to heart failure on the 19th of January.