1944 – Born on the 14th of February.
– Graduated from Montgomery Blair High School in Silver Spring, Maryland.
– Reporter for The Washington Post along with Bob Woodward.
– He broke the story of the Watergate break-in that cause of resignation of US president Richard Nixon.
1973 – Bernstein received Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.
1976 – Bernstein quit The Washington Post.
– Worked as a senior correspondent for the ABC network, taught at New York University.
– Authored two books with Woodward: All the President’s Men and The Final Days.
1996 – Co-authored the book His Holiness: John Paul II & the History of Our Time with Marco Politi.
2005 – Bernstein contributed to Woodward’s book The Secret Man, which deals with Woodward’s relationship with Mark Felt.
2006 – Published an article in Vanity Fair magazine, calling for a Senate investigation into the presidency of Bush.