1970 - Born 19th of August in Camden, South Carolina.
1897 - He married Annie Griffin.
1889 - Baruch attended in City College of New York.
1923 - Finished LLD in Williams College.
1918-1919 - Served as U.S. War Industries Board.
1918-1919 - Chairman of U.S. War Industries Board.
1941-1945 - Worked for the U.S. Office of War Information.
1946-1947 - He served as UN Official UN Atomic Energy Commission.
1965 - Bernard Mannes Baruch died on 20th of June.
Page last updated: 2:48pm, 08
- "During my eighty-seven years I have witnessed a whole succession of technological revolutions. But none of them has done away with the need for character in the individual or the ability to think."
- "I was eleven, then I was sixteen. Though no honors came my way, those were the lovely years."
- "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."
- "Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can't retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time."
- "If you have made a mistake, cut your losses as quickly as possible."