Annie B. Etheridge (Gentle Annie)
Died: 1913 AD, at 68 years of age.
1844 - Annie was born on the 3rd of May.
1854 - Annies 10th birthday on the 3rd of May.
- Annie moved to Wisconsin.
1885-1861 - Her father died of serious sickness.
- Annie came back to her home country which is Michigan. She heard about the war in April.
- Annie mets Edwin Powers and she wants to be a nurse, later in April.
- Annie enlisted to be a nurse in the army on April
- Annie is now 16 and she joins the army on the 3rd of May.
- Annie meets the other enlisted people and frank Thompson.
- On the 16th of July Annie went to Center ville and nursed her first wounded person.
- Annie went to the first bull run on the 21st of July.
1862 - Annie went to a hospital in Alexendria for training. She went back to the army after a while because the soliders want her there.
- Annie took a boat on the 6th of May to take wounded men to a better hospital. Edwin powers died.
1913 - She died on the 23rd of January.
Page last updated: 4:13pm, 04